Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation

  1. I liked how it was quiet, and everyone left me alone.
  2. I didn't like how we couldn't use our phones to listen to music, or how we would have student success statements. 
  3. I recommend letting kids use their phones to listen to music, don't give them student success statements, and actually teach them how to use computers. 
  4. I'm not reading my Life Goals Journal because I don't like to write my goals down because then other people might see it and try to ruin things for me.
  5. No because I want to have fun in life. tf 
  6. I didn't learn anything from this class. 
  7. I will remember nothing. 
3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation I liked how it was quiet, and everyone left me alone. I didn't like how we couldn't use our phones to liste...