Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Dr. Ben Carson,

"I hated poverty. Povertt is more if a chioce than anything else, and i can change that (poverty). it depends upon how hard i want to work, and i decided that i would change it." -Dr. Ben Carson

I like this quote because i can relate to it. I feel like my parents dont have as much money as they should. I feel like if they were to work harder and they would let me work it would be much easier to live in a not so ghetto area. Its not that i dont like the ghetto, well i mean i kinda grew up in the ghetto but i dont want my brother to grow up to be like me. I want him to be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation I liked how it was quiet, and everyone left me alone. I didn't like how we couldn't use our phones to liste...