Friday, April 27, 2018

student success statement

STUDENT SUCCESS STATEMENT
"Being a c-t-r person isn't always easy, but its the best person you can be" 

I like this student success statement because it has passion, and it is true. I think that if you do the right thing, you will be a better person. Sometimes, you want to do the right thing but a bad thing will come of it. Sometimes when you do a bad thing good things might come of it. For example, you're pulling off a heist, you're one of the hostages. Your kidnapper is giving you an option, you stay for 1 million dollars, or you walk out and have your freedom. Normally people would want their freedom, but not me. If I were in that position, I would want the 1 million dollars. Imagine how many of my problems will be solved with those 1 million dollars.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation I liked how it was quiet, and everyone left me alone. I didn't like how we couldn't use our phones to liste...