Wednesday, May 9, 2018

student success statement

student success statement
"if I've got correct goals, and if I keep pursuing then the best way I know how, everything else falls into line, If I do the right thing, I'm going to succeed."

I like this student success statement because, they want us to focus on having good goals so we could be a better person. I personally think that it is good they are trying to push this generation to becoming a more stronger and nicer generation because everyone says our generation will put a end to this world. I believe that if everyone was equally treated with respect, and was nice to each other, we would all have good goals and the world wont be so cruel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation I liked how it was quiet, and everyone left me alone. I didn't like how we couldn't use our phones to liste...