I think this quote is very cool because it specks the truth, and a lot of people can relate to it. I also think the person who wrote this quote was a very good and wise man. He was probably a very successful man, and he was probably rich.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Class Evaluation
Class Evaluation I liked how it was quiet, and everyone left me alone. I didn't like how we couldn't use our phones to liste...
-
"I hated poverty. Povertt is more if a chioce than anything else, and i can change that (poverty). it depends upon how hard i want to ...
-
"Always do the right"... Ahh well I mean its good to do the right thing, but is it fun? yeahhhh I think not. The right thing is n...
-
Respiratory Therapist Some duties and responsibilities for a respiratory therapist are: Interview and examine patients with breathing ...
No comments:
Post a Comment