Wednesday, December 6, 2017

December 6th, 2017

its December 6th 2017. I am very sick and I just want to go home so study for my two finals coming up. I need to work on my poetry one for Ms. Dev and the other one for Ms. Pinto. For my poetry class I have to memorize my classic poem and its really long. And for my English class I have to finish my 8 slide presentation and I only have 3 slides done, and I have to write a three paragraph essay on the subject we got. I also have to work on my extra credit assignment which is due tomorrow for my health class with Ms. Davis. Oh and I was supposed to go to softball practice but I'm sick and I need to study for my two finals and work on my extra credit assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation I liked how it was quiet, and everyone left me alone. I didn't like how we couldn't use our phones to liste...