Thursday, November 30, 2017

student success statement

"Always do the right"... Ahh well I mean its good to do the right thing, but is it fun? yeahhhh I think  not. The right thing is not fun at all, I mean sometimes it is, but not all the time... Like giving back to homeless I mean yeah it makes me feel good . But when someone asks me to rat someone out.... girll thas a whole different story, I could be there at the scene but if an adult ask me what happen, imma say that I didn't see nun and imma mind my own business because like I'm not tryna have any problems with anyone because I already have problems with a lot of people as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation I liked how it was quiet, and everyone left me alone. I didn't like how we couldn't use our phones to liste...